- As you may notice I'm new at this.. please be kind :) Love HF x

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Beauty Truths

Heyy lovely people of the interweb, I would just like to start this post with an update for any of you whom may care :) I have been a bit absent as of late as I have been doing my 2nd year degree exams (booooo..). I have been super busy living my whole life studying at the library but am back and plan on blogging a lot! Today I finished for the summer (woooooo!!) and was very happy to see my blog views increasing! I would also like to thank my very small amount of followers, so yeah thank you all for taking the time to press that join button!

Now to the point of this blog.. i have been challenged by the lovely Melanie Jane from Wall Of Mirrors to complete her beauty truths challenge! The idea is to divulge 5 of your darkest beauty faux pas or beauty related feelings of yourself which you would never normally dream of saying! Its a bit daunting but here it goes...


  1. I don't drink enough water.. now i know this is bad for you in many ways and especially for you skin! Drinking more can make such a difference but I always find myself feeling dehydrated
  2. WARNING.. a bit of a gross one! I can't help but pick spots! I know its wrong and I shouldn't but just can't help myself!
  3. This is stolen from Melanie.. I'm awful at cleaning my make up brushes, im also going to make a conscious effort to improve this! 
  4. I ALWAYS forget to floss even though its staring me in the face when I got for the tooth paste!
  5. When I'm bored I play with my hair and pick at my split ends yet still moan about the condition of my hair.. (own fault much?)
So there you have it my five beauty truths in a nut shell! 

The next part of this challenge is to challenge 5 other bloggers so it gets pasted on as much as possible!

I CHALLENGE YOU....






I look forward to hopefully reading your beauty truths!

Lots of Love 
HFx

1 comment:

  1. i saw mel's post on this, they're so much fun to read! especially yours -- you're a funny lady, ha ha!
    and i totally agree with number two... i pick my occasional spots. and what's even grosser -- i pick my boyfriend's spots on his back. i know, i'm so gross. i don't know why i do it!!

    thanks for tagging me, my dear! you're so kind :) i will definately fill it out on a rainy day -- or whenever i get around to my next post, ha ha!
    hope all is well :)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete